Last updated: (09/10/19)
Welcome to our website
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Information about us
www.sentinelit.com is a website owned entirely by Sentinel Group (made up of Sentinel Core Services Limited (company number 3234691), Sentinel IT LLP (company number OC331760), Sentinel Technical Consulting Limited (company number 09537615), Sentinel International Limited (company number 11320596), Sentinel Recruitment Limited (company number 09492780), Sentinel Technologie AG (Swiss company number CHE429.303.794) and Sentinel Consulting S.R.O. (Czech company number 046 23 738) )
The term Sentinel or 'us' or 'we' refers to Sentinel Group (and the derivative registered businesses as detailed above) our UK registered address is Northfields, 20-26 St. John’s Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4 9NT, UK.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information provided on this site is free of charge and for general informational purposes only and the transmission, downloading or sending of any information or other material through or in connection with this site does not create any contractual relationship between you and Sentinel.
- This website may include information from or links to third parties. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information is for general use only and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. The copyright for any material created by Sentinel is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express prior agreement.
- We do not claim any ownership of any trademarks reproduced on this website which are not the property of, or licensed to Sentinel, and all ownership and rights remain with the owner of those respective trademarks.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Access to certain areas of our website may be restricted to users who have registered on our site. In order to receive notifications of recommended jobs, content or to access a candidate or contractor portal you may need to register on our website. If you register you must ensure that the information you provide on registration and from time to time, is correct and complete. Inform us immediately of any changes to the information you provide when registering so that we may communicate with you effectively. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion. If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or password. You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
- Sentinel will not be liable for any claims, losses, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, economic and consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill or loss of or corruption to data), whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, breach of statutory duty or otherwise howsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.